Friday, September 26, 2014

FWF 9/26/2014

Thanks for stopping by to check out my blog!  I always appreciate the lovely comments.  Without further ado, here's my FWF for the week!


I got the gelato bug from all the Faber Castell love from last week!  I had to immediately go out and buy some! The sentiment is from May Hope Sustain You (Sentiment kit from March 2014).

I originally hated the way I had done the background.  It seemed too "straight".  Not enough flow.  I kept playing with it and playing with it.  The watercolor paper started to pill I had played too much!  So, I had to get a little creative when it came to how to fix it.  I might still add an embellishment or two, but I'm much happier with how this card shaped up.

Thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

  1. I know the pilling problem - your card came together very nicely though thanks for sharing

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful color combo! I have purchased some gelatos but haven't been brave enough to give them a try. I love the way your card turned out - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too drug mine out this week. Love Gelatos! That will be a later post. This is CAS, and oh so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the paneling. Very striking. I had gelatos and finally got the courage to try them again. I found gesso made all the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful presentation of your gelatos background!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the soft colors.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors, a very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the background you created.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colors in the background. Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely work, Katie! Your gelato creation is gorgeous....so glad you shared!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading all the feedback about my work!