- One in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
- Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women.
- Breast cancer is the second leading cause of death among women.
- Each year it is estimated that over 220,000 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer and more than 40,000 will die.
- Although breast cancer in men is rare, an estimated 2,150 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer and approximately 410 will die each year.
Facts taken from http://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/
Keeping this in mind, I created a card to honor those women (and men) who have battled breast cancer. Pink is such an awesome color to work with. Hope. Courage. Love. Faith.
I hope you enjoyed my creation! Feel free to leave a comment down below!